Tuesday, June 30, 2009

21 weeks.

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About +10 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Bought a couple Liz Lange maternity tees at Target yesterday. And I got a pair of gauchos too. SO COMFY. I could wear them all the time.

Stretch marks? Just of the thigh variety.

Sleep: Still sleeping through the night but waking up tired.

Best moment this week: Seeing the ninja kick me on the outside!

Movement: Indeed.

Food cravings: Still kind of Mexican-y.

Gender: All my friends have me thinking girl (but I'm still kind of leaning boy).

Labor Signs: Still working the BH.

Belly Button in or out? Flattening by the day.

What I miss: Relaxing in the backyard with a Leinie's Summer Shandy. Le sigh.

What I am looking forward to: This weekend! Yay for 4th of July fun!

Weekly Wisdom: Even if you don't feel hungry, EAT. Getting a massive dizzy spell at the mall SUCKS.

Milestones: Those outside kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment