Monday, June 1, 2009

17 Weeks.

If you look carefully, you'll see Boo-boo the cat with the hubs. Boo was really excited to watch The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian.

How far along? 17
weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think we're about +2 or 3 now.
Maternity clothes? Gots myself some shorts this weekend. Sweet sweet release.

Stretch marks? The ones I had pre-pregnancy on my thighs are definitely getting darker. Flop.

Sleep: Sometimes good, sometimes horrid.

Best moment this week: More movement!

Movement: Uh, see above.

Food cravings: Today, it was a hot fudge malt with a sausage biscuit...at the same time.

Gender: Still thinking girl.

Labor Signs: Nooo.

Belly Button in or out? Still innie. Still wider.

What I miss: Beer.

What I am looking forward to: The next u/s!

Weekly Wisdom: Paying $60 for shorts is only okay when you DESPERATELY CANNOT FIND SHORTS.

Milestones: Yay for more movement!

3 comments:

  1. Wait, does McDonald's serve ice cream at breakfast? This might change my life.

    Umm....I mean, look at your belly!! Boo Boo is so cute poppping up in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked old navy? I got some 20$ maternity shorts there this weekend (hallelujah!)

    ReplyDelete