Tuesday, June 9, 2009

18 Weeks.

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About +5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Still wearing them. Still heavenly.

Stretch marks? I've begun treating the ones on my thighs with Mederma. We'll see how that goes.

Sleep: Lately, it's been good. Been utilizing the body pillow the last few nights.

Best moment this week: Just feeling more movement again!

Movement: I haz it.

Food cravings: Fruit has been sounding delish.

Gender: Back to thinking boy but wishing girl.

Labor Signs: Sadly, Braxton Hicks struck this week. (Although not REAL labor.)

Belly Button in or out? Still innie. Still wider.

What I miss: Beer, but the O'doul's Amber is DELISH.

What I am looking forward to: Next Tuesday's BIG u/s! (Although we won't find out the sex.) :(

Weekly Wisdom: KEEP DRINKING YOUR WATER! BH SUCKS.

Milestones: Learning what contractions feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment