Friday, March 20, 2009

We'll find out Monday...

...what the deal is with my spotting.

Well, here I am a week after starting the treatment (which I am now finished with) and I'm still spotting. No cramping, but it's a little concerning.

The nurse I spoke to today seemed a little concerned as well and agreed I needed some peace of mind. She wanted me to take the weekend to see if the spotting cleared on it's own now that the treatment is finished.

So, Monday morning I'm going in to have them check my cervix and see if I possibly have a bacterial infection or if something else is going on. If there's no infection present, she said I may get an ultrasound to check everything out, make sure there's no other issues.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everything's OK. Dr. Blah Blah says so. It's only spotting, and I've read that's normal. Don't spend the weekend worrying because that won't help you -- go do something fun, k? XOXO.

    ReplyDelete