Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF.

Today has been my first full week back at work since vacation, and the BFP. It has officially been THE LONGEST WEEK EVER.

Yesterday I won the award for "most fatigued woman in the office" so I rewarded myself by leaving work early, going home and sleeping for 90 minutes. It was fabulous.

Today I have been blessed with AF-like cramps that I am not trying to think about. I'm running to the lady-toilet every 20 minutes making sure nothing is going wrong. I can't wait until I don't have to feel this worry all of the time. (Although I'm sure I will continue to worry always.)

This weekend, it's supposed to be around 50 degrees. People will be wearing shorts and acting a fool because of it. I am SO opening up windows in our house to air that shit out. I am also going to attempt to drag the hubs to BRU just to peruse. We'll see if that happens. I'm sure I'll get a "it's way too early to go there" speech from him. We'll see. I might spark the waterworks to get my way - should my hormones cooperate.

**edited to add: I have very light pink discharge. Not to mention I feel like I might have a bladder infection. This is going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment