Friday, March 6, 2009

Belly pic & 4 week update. Shield your eyes.

Since I'm behind with this, I'll start here. I'm stealing this little questionnaire from BlairBear, hope you don't mind, deary. Excuse the half naked pic - we were still in Mexico & just got back from the pool! I promise future ones will not include such skintastic horror.

How far along? 4 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Even-steven since I'm just starting out.
Maternity clothes? Not wearing any, but will admit I own one dress.

Stretch marks?
No.
Sleep: Sleeping well. Who wouldn't with the ocean in the background?

Best moment this week: Seeing the positive pregnancy tests!

Movement:
Uh, no.
Food cravings:
Bananas.
Gender: I have no clue. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm knocked up.

Labor Signs:
None.
Belly Button in or out?
Innie.
What I miss:
Drinking. Already.
What I am looking forward to: Getting through the next month or so safe and sound!

Weekly Wisdom:
None. I'm at a stunned silence.
Milestones:
This is just the beginning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment