Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dear intestines: Make up your mind. Thx.

In a mere 48 hours, I've gone from nearly shitting my pants to no movement AT ALL. Thanks pregnancy! I've only ever suffered from the big "C" once. It was not pretty.

In non poop news...I made an appointment at the clinic that utilizes the hospital we want to go to. I feel bad not seeing the NP I've been seeing for YEARS for my first appointment, but it seems like I should start out at the clinic right off the bat. Oh well.

This new clinic has the choice of seeing a set of doctors or midwives. GREAT. Another decision. I had always assumed doctor, but now I don't know. Le sigh.

Also - I'm pretty much going INSANE not telling anyone about the babe. I REALLY REALLY want to wait, but not telling is almost killing me. I'm going to have another chat with the hubs tonight and see what he thinks. I'm tired of lying and having this great news and not being able to share it with anyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment