Tuesday, March 31, 2009

8 weeks.

Lack of bloat photo coming soon...

How far along? 8
weeks
Total weight gain/loss: - 2. Eating is not working so well lately.
Maternity clothes? Still only wearing lounge pants. The mat shirt looked ridiculous on me.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Getting lame. I wake up a lot, and last week I officially began getting up to pee in the middle of the night.

Best moment this week: Seeing the little smudge on the screen! (smudge is the new nickname, thanks to my auntie Mitzi)

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings:
None, really. I've been feeling pretty sick lately, so nothing sounds good.
Gender: I'm still wishing girl but thinking boy.

Labor Signs:
Nada.
Belly Button in or out?
Innie.
What I miss: I still miss feeling normal. This week has been rough.

What I am looking forward to: Hospital tour on Saturday.

Weekly Wisdom:
None, really. I wish I had some regarding a miracle cure for feeling shitty.
Milestones:
Seeing and hearing the heartbeat!

2 comments:

  1. Your miracle cure for not feeling shitty? Delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's time to start getting regular massages....you know, for the baby and all.

    ReplyDelete