Tuesday, July 21, 2009

24 weeks.

How far along? 24 weeks! (And some would say V-Day! (viability day))
Total weight gain/loss: About +/-15 lbs, depending on what time of day.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Although I've got a few shirts that still work for me.

Stretch marks? Still confined to the thighs...and purchased some Curel pregnancy lotion for the belleh and elsewhere in attempts to avoid them!

Sleep: SUCKS. See below. I screwed up my back royally last night, and actually shouted in pain while trying to get out of bed today.

Best moment this week: V-Day - and moving forward with work on the nursery.

Movement: YES.

Food cravings: Sweets, sweets, sweets. And cake. :)

Gender: Thinking girl.

Labor Signs: Still with the Braxton Hicks.

Belly Button in or out? Wider, flattening, but still innie (for the most part).

What I miss: Sleep. GOOD sleep.

What I am looking forward to: Cabin time this weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: Appreciate good sleep in the first trimester.

Milestones: V-DAY! And Glucose test/Midwife appt on Thursday.

Also - more nursery items on my flickr page!

2 comments:

  1. You mentioned cramps in your last post. If you find you get a lot of leg cramps, try eating a banana before bed, the potassium normally helps to keep the cramps at bay for me. (A trick I would before heading to bed after a night of drinking in college! ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how big and yet skinny you are at the same time!! It's blowing my mind how freaking cute you are. Aww..... I miss you!

    ReplyDelete