Tuesday, July 7, 2009

22 weeks.

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About +/-10 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes. And I just ordered a couple of sweatshirts from Old Navy so I can be warm at the cabin in a few weeks. :)

Stretch marks? Thigh ones aren't getting better. Maybe worse. Ugh.

Sleep: Sleeping well, but pretty tired at night.

Best moment this week: The hubs getting kicked in the face by the ninja.

Movement: Werd.

Food cravings: Sugar. And lots of it.

Gender: I'm totally on the fence this week.

Labor Signs: Occasional BH.

Belly Button in or out? Flattening by the day.

What I miss: Not sweating in inappropriate places all the time. (Hello 24/7 boob sweat!)

What I am looking forward to: Twins game on Sunday. KILL THE WHITE SOX!

Weekly Wisdom: I got nothin' this week.

Milestones: The face kick was pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment