Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yeah, I got nothin...

...aside from some mild lower back pain...I have no complaints.

It's so weird how my "morning sickness" went away. I still technically have 3 weeks before I'm out of the first trimester, but my fingers are crossed everything stays as it is. Yesterday I was so hungry at lunch, I could have eaten ANYTHING, which hasn't happened in a long time. (I went for a pork wrap and half of a Greek salad. Delish.)

Today, it is warm outside, I'm wearing my maternity capris, and actually got some work done already today. It's going well, although I really wish it were Friday. I have high aspirations of getting the house clean this weekend, since I still have yet to vacuum. It's going on 6 weeks now. Gross.

2 comments:

  1. My sickness went away by 10 weeks, too - I think it's pretty normal! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete