Tuesday, April 28, 2009

12 weeks.

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +/- 0, still. I fluctuate a bit, but still hovering around the same.
Maternity clothes? Still capris and bella band. Today the bella band is even uncomfortable.

Stretch marks? Not that I know of.

Sleep: Bought a body pillow that's too damn big to stuff in the bed with us. Sleep has been pretty good, still trying to train myself to sleep on my side.

Best moment this week: I bought my first item of baby clothing. That was weird. $6 at Target!

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Same as last week - PB&J, Cocoa Krispies, pickles - and most fruit.

Gender: I'm really wishing we were finding out.

Labor Signs:
Nada.
Belly Button in or out?
Innie, but getting wider. No likey.
What I miss: Not having a headache. I really miss not having a headache.

What I am looking forward to: The NT scan on Friday so we can see Smudge again!

Weekly Wisdom: Always bring snacks in your purse when you leave the house for more than an hour. I'm pretty sure just knowing I had nothing to eat while at that musical is what MADE me hungry.

Milestones: Yay! 12 WEEKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment