Monday, August 10, 2009

Nursery Update, Part 2.

WE HAVE PAINTED WALLS! ::cheers and applause::

It took SO MUCH LONGER than I thought it would, but it's done, and I love the color. My lovely friend Meredith suggested a color for the walls - and without hesitation I purchased a can and began prepping the walls. The color (Benjamin Moore's "Gray Wisp") finally went on the walls on Saturday, after the hubs rolled the primer on. It turned out really well. It looked like a greenish gray while wet, and now looks more of a bluish gray in some light...but will go VERY well with everything we have for the room.

We tried negotiating a pick up of the furniture this weekend, and it was turning into a huge ordeal, so we arranged to have everything delivered...tonight!! (I'M EXCITED - AGAIN.)

And yes (Shannon), I know I'm missing a photo from this past week. It's too late now. :) BUT I will take one tonight to add to my 27 week post tomorrow, as well as the first peek at the not-so-finished nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment