Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm a blogging machine.

Okay - seriously, I know I don't usually post this much. You'll have to deal with not being able to catch up just for now. I'm sure this won't stick for too long. :)

Anyway, I have to be an attention whore for about 3 more minutes and announce two things. One, HOLY CRAP I'M IN THE THIRD TRIMESTER. Do you know what that means? I'm almost done with being pregnant. As in, in 3 months (or less) we'll have an outside baby. I started to think about that last night as I was laying in bed and started to panic. But then, the 5 hours of sleep I had gotten the night before got the best of me and I fell asleep.

And two - it's our second anniversary today! (Everyone breathe a collective "AWWWWWWWW!") That's right, I've been married to my wonderful hubs for 2 years now. I know it's cliché, but it really feels like it was only a few weeks ago that we got married. It's funny too, the weather this week is mimicking the weather when we were married - 90s and hot, sunny and humid. It's a good thing I love this kind of weather. I can't say the same for our wedding guests.

Anyway - what a different two years can make.

August 2007


August 2009

3 comments: