Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The 2 month check and a new skill.

Yesterday Abby had her 2 month checkup appointment, complete with shots.

Her new stats are 11 lbs 3ozs, and 24 inches tall. That's TWO FEET TALL, people. Where does she get her towering height from? Certainly not her parents. Maybe my dad's genes skipped a generation and she'll be 6'2".

Her shots went as well as could be expected. I felt horrible hearing her scream only to know she had 2 more to endure. But she survived, and so did I. And then she slept ALL DAY. Thus...last night didn't go so well. She didn't want to go to bed, and when she fell asleep she woke up at midnight, 4am, 6:30am, and that was that. We were up for the day. So now I'm doing my best to try to keep her stimulated and entertained so she sleeps tonight. Momma's tired.

In my attempts to keep her awake - she's learned a new trick.



She figured out how to bring the rattle up to her mouth AND CHEW ON IT. ISN'T THAT EFFING AWESOME?!  This kid - she's got talent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment