Friday, November 27, 2009

So much to be thankful for.

We made the five hour drive with little to no drama (stupid travel warmer is a piece of crap), and Abby rewarded us with three, count 'em...THREE poops in 12 hours. (I KNOW, right?!) The pack-n-play was set up with ease and it's the greatest invention of all time. Ours has a changing table and bassinet attachment.

Yesterday morning started out with friends of my parents stopping by with gifts. Eventually Abby was turned into one.




My mom, auntie and I made Thanksgiving dinner and everything turned out spectacular! I made my grandma's infamous frozen fruit salad. It was delish and a big hit as usual. I've decided it's now my job to make that for every holiday in her honor. Abby will eventually have to learn how to make it, since it's her middle namesake's recipe.

After dinner, we all sat in a chair, and the tryptophan kicked in. (Well, for Abby I'm sure it was just a pleasant milk drunk.)



So so very much to be thankful for.

**A big thank you to Mitzi for being my personal photographer while she's here. LOVE that iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment