Monday, October 19, 2009

Uh...what?

Two things happened last night that I can barely explain, but make me so happy.

1.) Apparently, I didn't snore at all last night. YESS. Josh attributes it to the baby dropping, I'll take whatever reason. (More importantly, I  spent the whole night sleeping in our bed. AWESOME.) Which brings me to number two...

2.) I slept on my back more than any other position last night. AND IT WAS COMFORTABLE. Where did this come from? My back is a little sore today, but what the hell?

I'm hoping they both continue. Maybe my body has just given up fighting this pregnancy and is just allowing anything to happen. FINE. I'LL TAKE IT.

Also - we shook on a girl's name last night, which means the naming drama is now OVER. We have a boy's and girl's name. And you're all still going to have to wait until the baby's here to find out what it is. Car seat was installed on Saturday (and was WAY easier than I thought it would be), and the remainder of the baby clothes have been washed. I'm making one final trip to Babies R Us today for misc. last minute things I probably don't need...but want anyway before the baby is here.

Do you hear that, Ninja? We're FINALLY ready. Ready when you are. So...my parents will be here this weekend - Friday sounds like a good day to make an appearance - no? WORK ON IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment