Tuesday, October 6, 2009

35 weeks.

How far along? 35 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: About +29 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Indeed. I was reduced to wearing the hubs' track pants and teeshirts over the past couple of days due to a ton of dirty laundry.

Stretch marks? I'm waiting for my stomach to erupt. It's still pristine. My thighs though. MY GOD.

Sleep: I'm sleeping well. The hubs? Not so much. I've turned into a snorer. Thirty extra pounds will do that to a girl. I HATE that I snore. I might be on the couch until this munchkin is here.

Best moment this week: NOT having an outside baby, yet.

Movement: Yep. The babe really responds when the hubs talks to it. So cute.

Food cravings: A magic coke from McDonalds and chocolate cake...again.

Gender: No idea. I'm at a loss again.

Labor Signs: Yeah,  unfortch. Bedrest and hopefully still at 3cm.

Belly Button in or out? Staying flat for the time being.

What I miss: Being able to enjoy pregnancy, and not being dilated.

What I am looking forward to: My appointment on Thursday. I want news that nothing has changed.

Weekly Wisdom: PACK YOUR HOSPITAL BAG!

Milestones: I guess being dilated is a milestone. Not one I wanted this early.



For the strong, here's a bare belly pic. Don't say I didn't warn you.




3 comments:

  1. Your belly is beautiful! I'm glad you're brave enough to post a picture of yours-- I have yet to muster that courage, what with my lovely left over stretchies from my previous pregnancies.

    Did you cut your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heidi! No, no haircut, just pulled back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen! You look GORGEOUS!! I think pregnant women look beautiful when baring their belly! I hope you own a few of those tight little see-thru numbers for those super special occasions!

    ReplyDelete