Tuesday, May 19, 2009

15 weeks.

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still about + 1 overall.
Maternity clothes? In addition to the Gap jeans purchased last week, I dropped three hundo on 2 more pairs of jeans and 4 shirts at Macy's yesterday. Ooops. But not really, because I love them all and they're all SO COMFY!!

Stretch marks? Not that I am aware of!

Sleep: Last night was MUCH better than the previous night. Being sick AND pregnant poses a sleep issue.

Best moment this week: Hmmm, I guess continuing the registry task, but this time with the hubs. :)

Movement: None. I can't wait to feel it though!

Food cravings: Sushi & Beer. Again.

Gender: This week I'm thinking boy.

Labor Signs:
Zilch.
Belly Button in or out? Still innie. Still wider.

What I miss: Being able to do anything active without getting a backache.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement!

Weekly Wisdom: It's okay to spend a bunch of money on maternity clothes - you're basically buying a whole new wardrobe!

Milestones: Going baby item browsing with the hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment